If you ever get a toothache or have other troubles with your teeth or gums, the best and first natural remedy to try is essential oil of clove.
Clove oil is made by distilling whole cloves, which are actually small flowers that grow in the tropics. The oil is highly antimicrobial and antiseptic. Applied to your gums, it will give nearly instant relief from most kinds of pain.
It’s interesting to note that clove oil was traditionally used by dentists long before other forms of pain relief were available.
Here’s how to use it:
- Make sure that you start with pure, 100% organic therapeutic grade essential oil of clove.
- Take 1/2 to 1 drop of essential oil on your finger and rub it into the affected area.
- Repeat as often as necessary
The great thing about this remedy is that clove oil will also help your gums to really heal.
Here’s where to get great essential oils
1. Go to: http://www.youngliving.com or (easier) call customer service (7 am- 7 pm MST) 1 800 371 3515
2. use this referral code and name 746503 – Gabrielle Souczek